Of Orcs and Men unveils its launch trailer!

Discussions about news published on the official website.

Of Orcs and Men unveils its launch trailer!

Postby Freki » 09 October 2012, 12:15

Take arms and lead the rebellion of the Orcs and Goblins! Of Orcs and Men unveils today an impressive launch trailer, which gives players one more glimpse into the game's merciless universe, two days before its release on PlayStation®3, Xbox 360® and PC!

This trailer unveils further details of the story, universe, and battles of Of Orcs and Men. Persecuted and slaughtered by the Empire of men for decades, the Orcs send their best warriors, the elite unit of the Bloodjaws, on a perilous mission deep into human territory. While this journey is certainly the most dangerous they will ever undertake, the Bloodjaw Arkaïl and his companion Styx will be able to count on precious yet unexpected help along the way. Discover today’s video now and get one last preview of Arkaïl and Styx's quest, before the game releases this week!

Of Orcs and Men will be released on Xbox 360®, PlayStation®3 and PC retail on October 11th in Europe. The game will also be available for download on PC worldwide on October 11th, and on the US PlayStation Network on October 16th.

>> Watch the video <<
OF ORCS AND MEN
Focus Team
Freki

Re: Of Orcs and Men unveils its launch trailer!

Postby Dipso » 09 October 2012, 15:38

Bravo!! Fantastic trailer, great dialogue, I'm hyped! ;-)
Dipso

Postby Hatchetforce » 10 October 2012, 22:12

Just completed my Steam purchase - unlocks tomorrow, and I'll grab the PSN version next week for PS3. The launch is the best news in weeks!
Hatchetforce

Postby KingMafiaIV » 22 October 2012, 13:30

I cant find this game anywhere for the Xbox 360. USA Version. I dont even see a release date for it. Does anyone know if it will ever be released in the USA, or is it just for Download on the PS3???

I want to play this.

Thank You
KingMafiaIV

Postby Freki » 29 October 2012, 08:32

Hello,

Of Orcs and Men should be available Q1 2013 on XBLA in the USA.
OF ORCS AND MEN
Focus Team
Freki

Postby MelodyWilson » 20 April 2017, 10:28

I see your discussion board submit first time i really like tough-hitting paintings for your publish, your writing style is so difficult to believe keep it up. thank you for sharing me notable varieties of blogs and publish. Baywatch Outfits
MelodyWilson

Postby aleealiyana » 27 July 2017, 12:10

Take arms and lead the resistance of the Orcs and Goblins! Of Orcs and Men reveals today a noteworthy dispatch trailer, which gives players one more look into the amusement's cruel universe, two days before its discharge on PlayStation®3, Write My Essay-Groovyessays Xbox 360® and PC! This trailer divulges additionally points of interest of the story, universe, and clashes Of Orcs and Men. Mistreated and butchered by the Empire of men for quite a long time, the Orcs send their best warriors, the tip top unit of the Bloodjaws, on a dangerous mission profound into human domain.
aleealiyana

Postby taylorshaw151 » 22 August 2017, 10:55

I really like the game very much it’s really am pretty addictive game. It is undoubtedly one of the best action RPG game developed with insane texture and detailing. While playing a game if you have a better idea of the story then the game play becomes more interesting and enjoyable. https://americanimprovers.com/services/kitchen-remodel/
taylorshaw151

UK Dissertation Help

Postby EdwardPeter991 » 11 October 2017, 07:03

Of Orcs and Men will be discharged on Xbox 360®, PlayStation®3 and PC retail on October eleventh in Europe. The amusement will likewise be accessible for download on PC worldwide on October eleventh, and on the US PlayStation Network on October sixteenth. UK Dissertation Help
EdwardPeter991

DissertationLounge.co.uk

Postby AinsleyAlexavier12 » 11 October 2017, 09:36

Take arms and lead the protection of the Orcs and Goblins! Of Orcs and Men uncovers today an essential dispatch trailer, which gives players one more investigate the entertainment's remorseless universe, two days before its release on PlayStation®3, Xbox 360® and PC! This trailer discloses also DissertationLounge.co.uk purposes of enthusiasm of the story, universe, and conflicts Of Orcs and Men.
AinsleyAlexavier12

Next

Return to News