Of Orcs and Men reveals its summer trailer!

Discussions about news published on the official website.

Of Orcs and Men reveals its summer trailer!

Postby Freki » 06 July 2012, 10:16

Of Orcs and Men, the role-playing game jointly realized by Spiders (Realization and Development) and Cyanide (Concept and Production) for PlayStation®3, Xbox 360® and PC, today unveiled a brand new trailer!

This gorgeous video lets you discover more about the story and the universe of the game. It unveils some of the many places you'll explore on your quest while playing as Arkaïl, a fearsome Orc warrior from the legendary legion of Bloodjaws, and Styx, a Goblin master of the assassin arts. Sent on a suicide mission at the heart of the Empire of Men, these two atypical heroes who don't otherwise get along will have to unite their efforts and skill to make their perilous mission a success: to assassinate the Emperor of Men himself.

Those left intrigued by the trailer should keep on visiting the official website, the best place to learn more about the game, the story, the places, the characters, and the universe with its large gallery filled with images, artworks, and videos!

Take arms and lead the revolution of Orcs and Goblins in September 2012!

>> View the video <<
OF ORCS AND MEN
Focus Team
Freki

Re: Of Orcs and Men reveals its summer trailer!

Postby Dipso » 06 July 2012, 11:44

Congratulations on the launch of the full site and the new trailer. I really can't get over how detailed the character models are, the Silk Engine is really looking fantastic, its hard to believe this is the work of such a small team, Spiders have really outdone themselves...if the PS3 version looks even half as good as the trailer I'll be a happy man.

Thanks for sating my anticipation. :-)
Dipso

Postby Freki » 06 July 2012, 15:16

Hi Dipso,

Thank you for your support and your enthusiasm!
OF ORCS AND MEN
Focus Team
Freki

Postby Skrog » 10 July 2012, 23:36

What is that song in that trailer? It reminds me of "requiem for a dream" theme song.

Btw, that trailer is amazing.
Skrog

Postby Dipso » 11 July 2012, 10:28

In the trailer one of the characters says "Punish them, that's what I want...." Could you tell us if that is one of our heroes? I'm really hoping its Styx as the voice acting would be perfect for him. ???? :-)
Dipso

Postby Silmael » 11 July 2012, 16:14

Sorry to disappoint you Dipso, but this is not Styx' voice! Styx was speaking in the first trailer, though.

In the summer trailer you can hear Sarkyss, one of our bad guys! If you like the voice, pay attention to his name to be delighted whenever you will hear him! (I am still looking for the name of the voice actor, I will let you know if you want)
Silmael

Postby ahad » 16 September 2017, 12:13

Nice Post G
[url]health and beauty[/url]http://vitalbrands.pk/product/derma-roller-system-kit/
ahad

Return to News