Of Orcs and Men, behind the music production!

Discussions about news published on the official website.

Of Orcs and Men, behind the music production!

Postby Freki » 05 September 2012, 09:39

We are pleased to unveil, through a superb video, the making-of the original soundtrack of Of Orcs and Men, the role-playing game jointly created by Spiders (Direction and Development) and Cyanide (Concept).

Of Orcs and Men benefits from music composed by Olivier Deriviere (Alone in the Dark, Obscure) and performed by the talented Boston Cello Quartet, a quartet of cellists from the Boston Symphony Orchestra.

Through this video playing music from the game, discover the different steps of the musical production: from the musicians discovering the game, to recording the score and the final implementation in the game. The video is punctuated by in-game sequences.

More than 20 original tracks have been created for the game, with the ambition of perfectly complementing the dark-fantasy universe of Of Orcs and Men.

The Original Soundtrack for Of Orcs and Men is already available for download on iTunes and Amazon as well as in CD version.

Of Orcs and Men will be released on Xbox 360®, PlayStation®3 and PC mid-October 2012.

>> Watch the video <<
OF ORCS AND MEN
Focus Team
Freki

Re: Of Orcs and Men, behind the music production!

Postby Skrog » 06 September 2012, 18:12

Did those people made music to the summer trailer? Especially to that music part which starts in about 1.03? If yes is it in the soundtrack? If not, could you tell what is that song? http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... UaUfDGUs0#!

That is one of my favourite trailers, ever :)
Skrog

Postby Freki » 10 September 2012, 11:55

Hi,

The Summer Trailer music is cllad "Red Planet" and is from Terry Devine-King!

If you want to discover in game musics, I invite you to visit the author website http://soundcloud.com/olivier-deriviere ... -orcs-men/
OF ORCS AND MEN
Focus Team
Freki

Postby StephenRobert » 21 April 2017, 14:11

Enjoyably created and it in like manner contains various significant truths I benefitting as much as possible from your technique for forming this post communicates appreciation toward you have made it basic for me to get it. Purchase Custom Papers Online
StephenRobert

Postby deannawilliam » 20 May 2017, 06:38

Video was first produced for mechanical TV frameworks, which were immediately supplanted by cathode beam tube (CRT) frameworks which were later supplanted by level board presentations of a few sorts. Angel Wings Vest
deannawilliam

Postby iqtechnologiesinc » 02 June 2017, 11:56

I poverty to study how to inscribe countless songs and I distinguish if you education Music manufacture you engross altogether everywhere the philosophy behindhand what brands a respectable, countless sounding SONG. But what if I died in college to education music arrangement? What exactly is the alteration amid conditions to school for Music manufacture vs music composition?!
iqtechnologiesinc

Return to News