Arkail and Styx continue their quest in screenshots!

Discussions about news published on the official website.

Arkail and Styx continue their quest in screenshots!

Postby Freki » 13 September 2012, 09:40

Now just a month from release on Xbox 360®, PlayStation®3 and PC, Of Orcs and Men reveals more in five new screenshots, recounting an excerpt of the quest of our two heroes: Arkaïl the Orc warrior, and Styx the Goblin!

Arkaïl and Styx's adventure is filled with traps, dangers, and shady characters. While Arkaïl's reputation as the unrivaled warrior isn't to be questioned and Styx' ability to play his cards right no matter the situation is outstanding, the path toward their objective is long and traverses many dangerous territories. The surroundings of the Wall are cutthroat, filled with bandits and the inquisitors hot on their trail. Below the foundations of the Wall lie the menacing catacombs, filled with vermin and savage goblins. They will also have to be wary of the apparent tranquility of the Isle of Laments, haven of The Sisters of Laments, one of the most dangerous mercenary group in the Empire. After all, assassinating the man at the very head of the Empire is no doubt the most dangerous mission the Bloodjaws will ever undertake... and it is this very mission players will lead in October, when the game releases on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC!

Take arms, and lead the green-skinned people's rebellion on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC on October 11th (October 18th in UK, Germany, and worldwide for download).

>> Watch the screenshots <<
OF ORCS AND MEN
Focus Team
Freki

Re: Arkail and Styx continue their quest in screenshots!

Postby annagrey » 02 October 2017, 23:42

I recently came across your blog and easy essay have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.I’ll use this information for my essays.
annagrey

Return to News