Info on this game, where is it?

This is the right place to share your game experience and feelings! Feel Free!

Info on this game, where is it?

Postby Nixus » 11 October 2012, 15:14

The little I have seen on this game looks interesting, but when I try and find anything more in depth there seems to be nothing. Nothing showing or explaining the combat system, leveling system, game length, loot system, difficulty levels or anything more in depth then slight glance. Is this because the game is not that good and the developers are just trying to get enough money to cover the cost of development, or is it just a bad PR department thing? I really want to get this but have a feeling that it might be a crappy game that is betting on the interesting setting and pretty screen shots to sell copies, when there is no real substance to the actual game. Please tell me I am wrong, and that I just missed some dev interviews or something, but still the facebook and official game site are rather lacking in actual info. Sure there is plenty of lore which is nice, but no actual game mechanics information.
Nixus

Re: Info on this game, where is it?

Postby Dipso » 11 October 2012, 16:31

You won't be waiting much longer for information, the online reviews have start trickling out today.
Dipso

Re: Info on this game, where is it?

Postby Nixus » 11 October 2012, 16:44

True, but the steam sale ends in 20 mins... And having to pay 5 more dollars because the Dev's could not give any useful info on their own game is, well kind of annoying.

or nvm it already ended my browser was just slow or something :(
Nixus

Return to General