What I'd like to see in the next patch, healing potions.

This is the right place to share your game experience and feelings! Feel Free!

What I'd like to see in the next patch, healing potions.

Postby Flayling » 17 October 2012, 06:54

* Please add healing potions in the next patch.

Why? When I fail assassination attempts I should still have a shot at winning fights. The problem is if you fail assassination you aggro so many mobs death is almost 90% unavoidable. Healing potions would solve this problem since the penalty for failing assassination would be relying on healing potions to survive. We should be able to buy three to five healing potions for 1 trade point. So if you fail assassination you end up suffering a trade point penalty since you're chugging health potions.

Currently the game revolves around the concept of "assassinate successfully or die and reload".

A good RPG combat system is one that allows you to deal with your mistakes instead of relying on a reload. DA series had this, Witcher series had this, ME series had this, KOTOR 1, VTMB, Game of Thrones, Fallout 3, Skyrim, etc.

This is the only problem I have with the games combat system. Other than that everything else is great! Excellent job! :)

Flayling
Flayling

Re: What I'd like to see in the next patch, healing potions.

Postby Flayling » 20 October 2012, 04:07

As much as I've like to see healing potions I've found another alternative.

(keep in mind i don't combat pause unless it's to switch gear since there is no hotbar, or bind new hotkeys)

When Ark goes down:

1. Switch all of styx's gear to dodge gear, switch ark's gear to deflection and survival gear.
2. Have Styx kite around and use his heal skill.
3. Have styx revive Ark when styx's health is over 80%
4. When ARK is revived have him taunt, carapace then pick me up heal.
5. while ark is healing have styx throw stun bombs OVER & over, this lets ark recover health to 35%. If ark dies again, start from 2.
6. when ark has health switch him into powerful swings mode.

This formula works good for survival mode when you make mistakes.
Flayling

Return to General