Fantastic game

This is the right place to share your game experience and feelings! Feel Free!

Fantastic game

Postby WCWebb1 » 19 October 2012, 19:26

It was everything I had hoped from watching the trailers and the Gamescon demo. Any plans for a sequel?
WCWebb1

Re: Fantastic game

Postby Flayling » 20 October 2012, 04:13

WCWebb1 wrote:It was everything I had hoped from watching the trailers and the Gamescon demo. Any plans for a sequel?

I also agree, this game has my stamp of approval. The only things i wish for is maybe healing potions and being able to left click select enemies during combat without combat pausing.
Flayling

Postby Jbumi » 22 October 2012, 18:07

I'm LOVING this game! I enjoyed Game of Thrones & Faery: Legends of Avalon (from Spiders - STILL waiting for Part 2!) & can see the improvements in gameplay with each successive title.

I don't understand why so many reviewers don't appreciate these games. They complain that you're repetitively hitting the attack button in most action RPGs - GoT & OO&M eliminate that, but they don't seem to grasp the system. Granted, it's not perfect (what is?), but you've improved it from one game to the next, & I expect that to continue with your next action RPG.

I also like how you've eliminated potions & money!! It's like a breath of fresh air & really makes you strategize the battles & manage your "finanaces"!!

THANK YOU for these great games. Please keep making unique games, & ignore the haters - I'm looking forward to your future productions! :D
Jbumi

Postby davids » 26 April 2017, 08:27

Games are particular from work, which is generally completed for remuneration, and from art, which is all the more regularly a Buy Custom Essay Online statement of stylish or ideological components. In any case, the distinction is not obvious, and many games are also considered to be work, (for example, professional players of spectator sports or games).
davids

Postby Solomon » 20 June 2017, 09:23

It was everything I had hoped from watching the trailers and the Games con demo. I also agree, this game has my stamp of approval. The only things i wish for is maybe healing potions and being able to left click select enemies during combat without combat pausing. Write my Essay
Solomon

Postby wondergirl » 30 June 2017, 10:35

There’s also the pure browser based ones: Tibia is a fairly popular game, BiteFight and Knightfight are OK. Travian is a strategy MMOG, also pretty good. There’s also need assignment help crater (but it has a lots of publicity) and, my personal favorite
wondergirl

Postby wendy1 » 03 July 2017, 06:02

Juts loved it, I wish i would have discovered it an year ago when I was totally free and was free from worries of doing college assignments and the need to purchase assignment, anyways good to be a part of this great community.
wendy1

Postby ShaneBond » 15 August 2017, 05:51

Of Orcs and Men is really good game. The graphics, theme and sound make this game more interesting. Good time spent with this game and looking for some innovation in its main characters.
ShaneBond

Postby peteralan » 23 August 2017, 10:46

It was everything I had hoped from watching the trailers and the Games con demo. I also agree, this game has my stamp of approval. The only things i wish for is maybe healing potions and being able to left click select enemies during combat without combat pausing.
peteralan

Return to General