great game

This is the right place to share your game experience and feelings! Feel Free!

great game

Postby pschumac2 » 21 January 2013, 17:16

I loved the game, yes it is a bit short but the mechanics are great and the battle menu is no where near as bad as I thought it was going to be. The story is solid (acting iffy sometimes) the comedy is good, the lighting is insane. Most importantly the gameplay itself is fun and I actually died (many a times) because this game is not just a walk in the park.

With that said, here are some things I would love to see in orcs and men 2 or an expansion and also my main complaints about the first version:

1. An open world
2. Co-Op... My god I want to play with a friend, me the orc him the goblin or vice versa.
3. a crap load more items and loot.

An expansion would be great if you could use your already leveled up character to continue on with another story. It would be nice also that when you replay the game you would keep the same character, he needs to be persistent so that you don't feel like you are doing it all over again from the ground up.

However I HIGHLY recommend you try this game, it is cheap (compared to all the 60 dollar games out there) and you will enjoy the time you spend playing it.
pschumac2

Re: great game

Postby n3ro » 22 January 2013, 08:58

Thanks a lot, it's really nice to start the day with messages like this one.

Cheers from Cyanide
n3ro

Re: great game

Postby Blacklion » 26 December 2014, 17:10

Well, I finished Of Orcs and Men. It was short, but intense. I realize it was a low-budged project, and it was good for what it had to work with. Still, two things disappont me:
The final fight. I really don't enjoy bosses who cheat, and that's what the Zealot does.
Kind of wish more had been done with Goblins. We find out that Styx is in fact the first Goblin, and that he used to be an Orc mage who meddled in things he shouldn't have... but it ends there.
Get fast success in HP0-J67 and testking exam questions by using VCPC550.We also offer Pass4-sure and www.kumc.edu for your prep of Florida National University.
Blacklion

Return to General