This game is too good to not have a sequel

This is the right place to share your game experience and feelings! Feel Free!

Re: This game is too good to not have a sequel

Postby Rose92 » 05 June 2017, 08:42

More importantly, though, she's still alive. The end scene shows her floating around in space, unconscious, just as a search light shines on her space suit. On one hand, I can see an argument could be made to move on from Amanda Ripley, not because she was a bad character, but because her story arc had been completed. She only went to the Sevastopol station to retrieve a message left by her mother Ellen Ripley (of course, played by Sigourney Weaver in the movies). Amanda got the message and got out alive, seemingly being rescued. Cheap Essays for Sale
Rose92

Postby Solomon » 20 June 2017, 09:26

Truly pleasant diversion, and Graphics. Decent development and pleasant journey. Essay Star
Solomon

Postby david963 » 22 June 2017, 08:46

In this month's Dream Sequels segment, where we conceptualize a sequel to a game that doesn't have one, I thought of no other game I'd rather be writing about than SEGAs surprise horror hit Alien: Isolation.
find out best shirts and t-shirts with wide variety of famous brands in cheap rates at BuhatAla.com
david963

Postby KennethKGidley » 27 July 2017, 11:41

The end scene demonstrates her gliding around in space, oblivious, similarly as a hunt light sparkles on her space suit. On one hand, I can see a contention could be made to proceed onward from Amanda Ripley, not on the grounds that she was a terrible character, but rather in light of the fact that her story circular segment had been finished.
KennethKGidley

Previous

Return to General