Customisation!

This is the right place to share your game experience and feelings! Feel Free!

Customisation!

Postby MadMartigan » 20 September 2012, 17:42

Hello OOAM

I was wondering if you get to customise your armour and weapons and will you get a big choice of weapons (swords, axe, club, mace, bows ect). i also see a elf woman joins you along the way will she be playable and will you be able to use magic as i have seen a bit in the trailers.

Also will you get to fight any monsters bigger than a orc...a cave troll prehaps :D
MadMartigan

Re: Customisation!

Postby Jelly » 26 September 2012, 09:00

The game is not really focused on the customization of the characters, but you'll have the choice between several armor sets and weapons. And for the elf woman, in fact she's a human, and she'll be with you during a phase of your adventure. :)
Jelly

Postby MadMartigan » 28 September 2012, 03:05

Jelly wrote:The game is not really focused on the customization of the characters, but you'll have the choice between several armor sets and weapons. And for the elf woman, in fact she's a human, and she'll be with you during a phase of your adventure. :)

Whoops i thought she was an elf sorry. thats cool though.
MadMartigan

Postby pinmikaa » 28 January 2015, 06:45

I don't have the confirmation for the moment but the game should be available on Steam too!
pinmikaa

Postby Solomon » 20 June 2017, 09:20

The entertainment is not by any methods focused on the customization of the characters, yet you'll have the choice between a couple fortification sets and weapons. In addition, for the legendary being woman, in assurance she's a human, and she'll be with you amid a period of your experience Assist Me with My HW
Solomon

Return to General