[Stuck] Raven goes missing

Having tech problems? Need a driver? Post them here and do not worry, there is always a solution for you.

[Stuck] Raven goes missing

Postby Jaerin85 » 13 July 2017, 02:31

I recently bought the game on Steam, and I'm loving it so far. But when I choose to go save Arken from the mad orc shaman and come back Raven is gone. When I talk to Spearhead he says they kept Raven on ice for me. Monkey is standing in the middle of the hideout but when I talk to him he warps back up to his ledge and says nothing but "Hi, buddy." I can't get him to bring back Raven so I can progress in the game. I tried installing the 1.0.0.2 patch and restarting the game from the beginning but have the same problem.
So next I tried restarting the game and skipping the orc shaman fight and going with Raven right away. But he just takes me outside the room in the catacombs where I was ambushed and I can't go anywhere. It won't let me go back into the room of the ambush, and when I try to go upstairs there is an invisible wall blocking me from moving up. I've tried restarting the game and reopening the save, the patch and even beginning a new game on different difficulties but whether I fight the shaman or not I'm unable to progress. Please help as I'm loving the game up to this point and would like to complete it.
Jaerin85

Return to Technical Forum