[STUCK] Crow went missing

Having tech problems? Need a driver? Post them here and do not worry, there is always a solution for you.

[STUCK] Crow went missing

Postby Amiasek » 06 February 2013, 22:40

Well, I've purchased this game yesterday and was really enjoying it, but in act 1, in mission where you have a choice to "rescue" your brother from hands of mad shaman or go to kill Sarkyss, when I chosed to go to shaman and come back, there was no Crow anywhere, all npcs were staying like always, giving me the lame "Anything else?" line and I can't progress game anymore. Saving and restarting game isn't solving the problem. I also don't have save before that quest, so I can't see if it will help. Also if possible I would like to not have to play through this all over again.
Amiasek

Re: [STUCK] Crow went missing

Postby FocusTechSupport » 08 February 2013, 11:30

Amiasek wrote:Well, I've purchased this game yesterday and was really enjoying it, but in act 1, in mission where you have a choice to "rescue" your brother from hands of mad shaman or go to kill Sarkyss, when I chosed to go to shaman and come back, there was no Crow anywhere, all npcs were staying like always, giving me the lame "Anything else?" line and I can't progress game anymore. Saving and restarting game isn't solving the problem. I also don't have save before that quest, so I can't see if it will help. Also if possible I would like to not have to play through this all over again.

I am very sorry but the game is on PC, PS3 or XBOX360?

Otherwise, please consult the walkthrough http://www.gamerfuzion.com/of-orcs-and- ... iki-guide/
FocusTechSupport

Postby Amiasek » 09 February 2013, 12:30

I've PC version of the game. It's not about I missed something. After killing Shaman and going back to camp, where Crow was intended to be, when I talked to Monkey, I get teleported to his standard location and there was no more Crow and I coulnd't progress anymore, because everything was non-interactive anymore. I understand if you can't do anything about that, but this bug is very frustrating, cause it makes me play almost whole game again.
Amiasek

Postby FocusTechSupport » 13 February 2013, 10:26

Do you have the game on Steam?

Otherwise, please download and install the update 1.0.0.2 for the game and restart this part of the game:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=149
FocusTechSupport

Postby parnell » 09 September 2013, 06:58

Having the same problem from 2 play throughs.

It's a game breaking bug.

Is there a consol command to add this character back into the game? or to progress to chapter 2 as the dialogue cannot be accessed
parnell

Return to Technical Forum