Benitez gives thumbs up despite draw

Having tech problems? Need a driver? Post them here and do not worry, there is always a solution for you.

Benitez gives thumbs up despite draw

Postby soksophoan » 30 November 2017, 07:27

Newcastle United manager Rafa Benitez thought his m.beer777 team played well enough in Tuesday’s 2-2 draw with West Brom at the Hawthorns.
The Magpies had to fight back with goals from Ciaran Clark and a Jonny Evans own-goal in the second half after Hal Robson-Kanu and Sam Field had put the Baggies ahead.
"I think it's difficult to be happy when you were doing well in the first half, but then you concede the late goal again," Benitez said.
"We conceded against [Manchester] United a late goal, against Watford a late goal in the first half, and this one was the same, so these three goals changed everything.
"The three games we were there, we were in the game. It's something that as a young team we have to learn and manage better.
"But I was really pleased with the reaction of the team, the way they were playing, the work rate and the commitment of all the players.
"They knew it was difficult at 2-0 down and the run we've had. It showed great character from them to go and try to win the game and nearly win the game."m.beer777
soksophoan

Re: Benitez gives thumbs up despite draw

Postby umarekha » 08 January 2018, 11:08

And then it's football, you never know." Newcastle's encouraging start has increased optimism that the club can avoid a return to the Championship despite a relatively low-key summer recruitment drive. Benitez said: "Forty points is a guarantee that you will stay up, but I'm not thinking too jac results 2018
umarekha

Valentine Week 2018

Postby valentineweek2018 » 25 January 2018, 07:00

Valentine's Week 2018 starting from Feb 07 is a weeklong affair for love birds around the globe. Check out dates and schedule for Valentine Week Calendar in 2018. Valentine Week 2018
valentineweek2018

Return to Technical Forum