Editing Assistance

Whatever you want to talk about, do it right here!

Editing Assistance

Postby akeelahhassan » 18 October 2017, 10:12

Editing is something that you should do when you have done with writing and also after writing editing and proofreading is also important for your writing-related stuff and for this you need to proofread it line by line and also edit it where needed because sometimes we are submitting our any academic related stuff like assignments, essays, thesis and after submitting when teacher check it they have some errors also major mistakes which makes bad impression in front of the teacher and for this you need to submit your work after proofreading and editing where needed and you can take help from editing services if you have some problems regarding completing your proofreading process they will help you in your related method just contact here if you have problems.
akeelahhassan

Re: Editing Assistance

Postby judee » 17 November 2017, 12:48

I've just been hired by a woman to edit her novel write me a research paper . I'm fairly good at both proofreading and editing, but I'm not sure how to go about it. Should I make changes to spelling and grammar without marking them, or should I use the "track changes" function? For suggestions on plot, character development, etc, should I put notes in the story using the "track changes" function, or should I make these comments in a blank word document
judee

Return to Off-Topic